is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
1. What are the dates and timings for FPConnect virtual event?
8th-10th March 2021 from 10:00 – 16:00 (GMT+2).
2. How can I register as an exhibitor?
Fill this form to request listing your company and one of our team member will reach out to you for further details.
3. How can I register as a visitor?
Fill this form to register your interest to attend the event. You will then receive your login details to the platform.
4. Does running FPConnect virtual event replaces having the physical exhibitions of Africa Food Manufacturing & Pharmaconex 2021?
No. AFM & Pharmaconex physical exhibitions will still run in 2021. FPConnect virtual event is a stand alone brand.
5. Why do you have one event for Food and Pharma together?
The lines between the food and pharma industries are blurring, presenting a great opportunity for firms and manufacturers to identify new business prospects and diversify their portfolio. Therefore, staying competitive in a fast-changing world means strengthening current business connections, forging new ones, and acquiring up-to-date insights. This is where FPConnect adds value! Watch this video to know more.
6. What is an accredited CPD conference?
An accredited CPD conference means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements. More about CPD accreditation service can be found here.
7. Is there a deadline to sign up for the virtual event?
Yes. Exhibitors deadline is March 1st, 2021 and Visitors deadline: March 7th, 2021.
8. What are the costs to participate/advertise in the virtual event?
Exhibitors: Fill this form to request listing your company and one of our team member will reach out to you for further details.
Visitors: Free of charge.
Sponsor: checkout the price list for the full sponsorship opportunities here.
9. Are there sponsorship opportunities on FPConnect Virtual Event?
Yes. Fill this form to download the brochure. You can then get in touch with our team to discuss your needs and requirements.
10. Are there special offers for association and government entities?
Yes, for more details please contact us here.
11. How do I login to the virtual event?
Simply click on the link that has been emailed to you from [email protected]
12. I'm a registered exhibitor/sponsor and need assistance with the virtual event platform. Who do I contact?
13. I'm a registered visitor and need assistance with the virtual event platform. Who do I contact?
Simply click on the link that has been emailed to you and one of our customer service agents will help you.
14. Can any manufacturer or supplier participate in the virtual event?
Yes, for more details please contact us here.
15. How does the matchmaking work?
Our event is powered with AI Matchmaking. It aims to enhance your event experience by helping you to connect with the other event attendees who are relevant to you for private networking opportunities. The meetings app will prompt you to indicate your interests under the "For you" tab. Once you have entered your preferred interests, the platform will automatically surface the most relevant attendees at the top of your list.
16. How will the meetings function work during the event?
You must set your time availability and confirm your schedule before exploring the event. This is so that attendees responding to your meeting requests can choose a time that you are available, to successfully setup a meeting. You can also schedule video meetings.
17. How does the networking function work during the event?
During the three-days event you will be able to send virtual contact cards, message connections and access instant calls.
18. Can anyone view to the live sessions and content after the event is over?
No. Live sessions and content will not be available after the 3-day event.
19. What is the profile of visitors attending the event?
Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordon, UAE, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, South Africa, Nigeria, and Kenya.
20. What is a company profile?
Your company profile is a professional introduction and aims to inform people (primarily prospective buyers and stakeholders) your products, services, and status.